Sunday April 16th, 2017 | 2:30pm
Kitsap Memorial State Park
202 NE Park Street
FROM SEATTLE -
- Edmonds-Kingston Ferry (3o min. sailing) - Catch the 12:05pm or 12:40pm sailing | Get $1.25 coffee at the Cup & Muffin!
- Seattle-Bainbridge Ferry (35 min. sailing) - Catch the 12:20pm or 1:10pm sailing | Stop by Blackbird Bakery for an order of toast - you won't regret it.
FROM BELLINGHAM -
- Edmonds-Kingston Ferry (3o min. sailing) - Catch the 12:05pm or 12:40pm or sailing
FROM VICTORIA -
- Coho Ferry (90 min. sailing) - Catch the 10:30am sailing from Victoria | Monday ferry leaves Port Angeles at 8:20am or 2:30pm | Get Alissa's favorite breakfast sandwich at Adagio Bean & Leaf in Sequim!
*Be cool and carpool!
KITSAP MEMORIAL STATE PARK CAMPGROUND - For the brave adventurous souls, bring your trailer or tent to camp out at the wedding venue! Let us know if you are interested in renting a cabin (sleeps 5).
THE POINT CASINO & HOTEL - Located 11 miles from the state park, this new hotel can meet all your comfort and gambling needs.
EVENT - 2:30pm Ceremony | Easter Egg Hunt, Folk Fest-Edel, Dinner & Dancing to follow | Rain or Shine
GIFTS - The best gift you can give us is your presence!
- Amazon Wedding Registry
- We have some upcoming immigration costs and would appreciate any help with these! You can use the donate button below.
DISCOVER PASS - Bring your Washington State Park Discover Pass for parking. Every automobile parking in the state park requires a Discover Pass. They are available onsite for $10 or online here.
ATTIRE - State Park Semiformal | Bring a Jacket